SMX London is one of the premier UK digital marketing conference events to happen in 2014. The search focused conference runs over 2 days on the 13th & 14th of May. SMX London is a great forum for delegates to communicate directly with both the search engines but also leaders in their industry. SMX London offers a focused range topics for attendees on SEO, PPC, Content Marketing and Social Media and cannot be missed. Industry leaders Chris Sherman programmed the conference topics and will also be hosting the conference.
2013 offered keynote speaker Jim Sterne who has worked with major corporations since 1994 and is identified as one of the top 25 HOT Speakers by the National Speakers Association and named one of the 50 most influential people in digital marketing by UK marketing magazine “Revolution”.
SMX London 2014 offers attendees Search Marketing Expo Chief Content Officer Danny Sullivan. One of the most well known search industry experts in the space, Danny will be sharing words of wisdom and networking with attendees during the event. It’s rare that Danny attends international events so it’s a perfect opportunity to meet him in person and ask him those tough questions too complex for Google+ or Twitter conversations.
The 2014 keynote address for the event will be presented by Ajit Sivadasan, who is the Vice President of Lenovo and General Manager of Lenovo.com. Ajit is currently managing a team that covers 10 countries globally and his keynote presentation will cover the dramatic shifts in user adoption of mobile devices and tablets, including insights on optimisation in real-time. Ajit has also overseen several digital marketing initiatives using big data concepts and advanced analytics and will make for a very interesting presentation that should not be missed!
SMX London 2014 brings a focus on 4 key areas of sessions
- SEO Track
- Paid Search Track
- Search & Social Track
- SMX Advanced Track
SMX Conference Agenda
The first day’s agenda is split into a paid search track and SEO marketing, while the second day’s agenda is split out into search & social media track and the insightful advanced marketers track.
SMX Day One Agenda – SEO Track
- The Periodic Table Of SEO Ranking Factors: 2014 Edition
- What Is Hummingbird & The Entity Search Revolution
- Long-Term SEO: How To Win For Years, Not Days
- What’s In My SEO Toolbox
SMX Day One Agenda – Paid Search Track
- Paid Search Track
- Creating & Perfecting Killer Paid Search Ads
- Amazing Paid Search Tactics & Tools
- Improve Your PPC Results With Call, Images & Other Ad Extensions
- Breathing New Life Into A Tired Paid Search Campaign
- Pro-level Tips To Succeeding At Retargeting
SMX Day Two Agenda – Search & Social Track
- Winning Google Through Google+, From Authorship To Personalized Results
- Supercharging Twitter & Facebook Engagement
- Top Social Tactics For The Search Marketer
- YouTube Success Stories
SMX Day Two Agenda – SMX Advanced Track
- Best Practices For Mobile SEO
- From Microdata & Schema To Rich Snippets: Markup For The Advanced SEO
- How To Survive The Death Of Link Building
- Building Robust Ad Campaigns With Search & Display
- The Brave New World of Universal Analytic
- Ask The Search Marketing Experts – Open Q&A
SMX London 2014 Boot Camp
Running the day prior to SMX London on Monday 12th May, it’s a great way to refresh you or your teams basic skills and get ready for the next two days of sessions. It is always a great day as it covers plenty of actionable tips that you can often implement almost immediately and start to see improvements.
Boot Camp Agenda & Speakers
- Keyword Research & Copywriting For Search Success – Christine Churchill
- Link Building Fundamentals – Dixon Jones
- Paid Search Fundamentals – Matt Van Wagner
- Search Engine Friendly Web Design – Christine Churchill
International Search Summit
International Search Summit runs prior to SMX London on the 12th May and focuses on all the challenges, opportunities and issues with international search marketing. The one day conference is run to provide marketers indepth knowledge, solutions and techniques to grow your international audiences.
The ISS conference topics include:
- 9am – Introduction & Global Search Engine Headlines – Gemma Birch – Webcertain
- 9:30am – Targeting the Remote Customer Globally – Andy Atkins-Krüger – Webcertain
- 10:30am – International Opportunities – Immanuel Simonsen – Webcertain
- 11:30am – SEO & PPC for Global Search Engines
- 1:30pm – Keynote Speech
- 2:15pm – Geo Targeting Explained
- 3pm – International Keyword Research Uncovered
- 3:30pm – Keynote Speech Two
- 4pm – Localising & Managing International Content
- 4:30pm Open Q&A Discussion Session
- 5pm – Networking Event
Watch a video preview of what you can expect at SMX London
Register with Discount Code to Save £££
Register online here and save ££££ by using our discount code LOSTAGENCY14
Purchase SMX London Passes
There are a number of different pass options at SMX London to suit everyone and every budget.
- Combo Pass SMX Conference + Bootcamp (3 day) £1390
- Two Day SMX Full Conference Pass £890
- One Day SMX Full Conference Pass £595
- SMX Bootcamp £595
- Combo Pass SMX/ISS £1390
- International Search Summit Pass £595
- Two Day Networking Pass £150 (no discount available)
- One Day Networking Pass £75 (no discount available)
SMX London 2014 Venue & Accommodation
This years conference location is located at one of London’s best conference venues Chelsea Football club. The conference venue is located just a few minutes away from Fulham Broadway Tube station and just 23.5 kilometres from Heathrow.
Chelsea Football Stadium offers onsite accommodation for conference attendees at Millennium & Copthorne Hotels At Chelsea Football Club. The 4 star Millennium Hotel offers both Junior & Luxury Suites for attendees but there are a number of alternative places to stay in the area.