SMX London is one of the premier UK digital marketing conference events to happen in 2015. The search focused conference runs over 2 days on the 20th & 21st of May. SMX London is a great forum for delegates to communicate directly with both the search engines but also leaders in their industry. SMX London offers a focused range topics for attendees on SEO, PPC, Content Marketing and Social Media and cannot be missed. Industry leaders Chris Sherman programmed the conference topics and will also be hosting the conference.
2013 offered keynote speaker Jim Sterne who has worked with major corporations since 1994 and is identified as one of the top 25 HOT Speakers by the National Speakers Association and named one of the 50 most influential people in digital marketing by UK marketing magazine “Revolution”.
SMX London 2014 offered attendees Search Marketing Expo Chief Content Officer Danny Sullivan. One of the most well known search industry experts in the space, Danny will be sharing words of wisdom and networking with attendees during the event. It’s rare that Danny attends international events so it’s a perfect opportunity to meet him in person and ask him those tough questions too complex for Google+ or Twitter conversations.
The 2014 keynote address for the event was be presented by Ajit Sivadasan, who is the Vice President of Lenovo and General Manager of Lenovo.com. Ajit is currently managing a team that covers 10 countries globally and his keynote presentation will cover the dramatic shifts in user adoption of mobile devices and tablets, including insights on optimisation in real-time. Ajit has also overseen several digital marketing initiatives using big data concepts and advanced analytics and it made for a very interesting presentation.
The 2015 keynote address is yet to be announced but it will certainly be one not to be missed.
SMX London 2015 brings a focus on 4 key areas of sessions
- SEO Track
- Paid Search Track
- Search & Social Track
- SMX Advanced Track
SMX Conference Agenda
The first day’s agenda is split into a paid search track and SEO marketing, while the second day’s agenda is split out into search & social media track and the insightful advanced marketers track.
SMX Day One Agenda – SEO Track
- Keywords Are Dead — Long Live Concepts, Entities & Audiences!
- Creating Blockbuster Content
- The Most Common SEO Mistakes and How to Fix Them
- Meet the Search Engines
SMX Day One Agenda – Paid Search Track
- Amazing Paid Search Tactics & Tools
- Conversion Rate Rockstars
- Taking Re-targeting to the next level
SMX Day Two Agenda – Search & Social Track
- Better Together: Search + Social
- Winning Strategies with Facebook Ads
- Using Paid Social & Native Ads to Amplify Reach
- The Marketing Technology Landscape
- Measuring up with Social Analytics
SMX Day Two Agenda – SMX Advanced Track
- Pengiun Prevention: Link Acquisition & Audit Techniques You Need To Know
- The Next Generation of Structured Data: Taking Markup To The Next Level
- The Brave New World of Programmatic Media
- Deep Dive: Ad Bidding Strategies & Bid Modifiers
- What You Should be Doing in Search & Mobile
SMX London 2014 Boot Camp
Running the day prior to SMX London on Tuesday 19th of May, it’s a great way to refresh you or your teams basic skills and get ready for the next two days of sessions. It is always a great day as it covers plenty of actionable tips that you can often implement almost immediately and start to see improvements.
Boot Camp Agenda & Speakers
- Keyword Research & Copywriting For Search Success – Christine Churchill
- Link Building Fundamentals – Dixon Jones
- Paid Search Fundamentals – Matt Van Wagner
- Search Engine Friendly Web Design – Christine Churchill
International Search Summit
International Search Summit runs prior to SMX London on the 19th May and focuses on all the challenges, opportunities and issues with international search marketing. The one day conference is run to provide marketers indepth knowledge, solutions and techniques to grow your international audiences.
The ISS conference topics include:
- 9:00am – Introduction & Global Search Engine Headlines – Gemma Birch – Webcertain
- 9:30am – International Opportunities – Immanuel Simonsen – Webcertain
- 10:30am – The Global Search Engines – Pierre Far – Google
- 11:10am – The Global Search Engines – Tatiana Kalinina – Yandex
- 11:50am Managing Localisation Across A Global Website – Anass Koudis – Atlassian
- 1:30pm – Understanding the Audience Funnel in Global Markets – Bas Van den Beld – State of Digital
- 2:10pm – International Keyword Research Uncovered
- 3:10pm – International Search in a Global Brand
- 3:30pm – Understanding Personas in International Content Creation – Andy Atkins-Krüger – Webcertain
- 4:15pm Open Q&A Discussion Session
- 5pm – Networking Event
Watch a video preview of what you can expect at SMX London
Register with Discount Code to Save £££
Register online here and save ££££ by using our discount code LOSTAGENCYSMX
Purchase SMX London Passes
There are a number of different pass options at SMX London to suit everyone and every budget.
- Combo Pass SMX Conference + Bootcamp or ISS (3 day) £1190
- Combo Pass SMX Conference + AdWords or Content Marketing (3 day) £1395
- Two Day SMX Full Conference Pass £790
- One Day SMX Full Conference Pass £495
- SMX Bootcamp £495
- Advanced AdWords Training with Brad Geddes £695
- Content Marketing Workshop with Arnie Kuenn £695
- International Search Summit Pass £495
- Two Day Networking Pass £150 (no discount available)
- One Day Networking Pass £75 (no discount available)
SMX London 2015 Venue & Accommodation
This years conference location is located at one of London’s best conference venues etc.venues, 155 Bishopsgate. The conference venue is located just a few minutes walk away from London Liverpool Street station (National Rail + Underground).
SMX London Address: Liverpool St, London EC2M 3YD, United Kingdom
SMX Workshops and SMX Bootcamp Address: etc.venues, Liverpool St – Norton Folgate – Bishopsgate Court, 4-12 Norton Folgate, London E1 6DQ