- Two Day Conversion Conference Pass (Access to Conversion Conference sessions and Expo Hall on 27th November AND 28th November)
- One Day Conversion Conference Pass (Access to Conversion Conference sessions and Expo Hall on 27th November OR 28th November)
- Combo Pass eMetrics (Access to Conversion Conference & eMetrics sessions + Expo Hall)
- Super Combo Pass (Access to eMetrics, Conversion Conference AND Predictive Analytics World sessions + Expo Hall)
- Exhibit Hall Only Pass (Access to Exhibition Hall Only - no conference sessions)
Tag Archives: search industry
- Search engine rankings on your desktop
- Most accurate, reliable and comprehensive seo data
- Automated SEO reports for make your reporting process faster
- offering automated data backups to safe guard your search data
- always improving and rolling out progressive updates/refinements
- access to the most comprehensive and accurate keyword research tools
- data privacy is ensured as all data is stored locally no-one has access to it
- add personal touches to your SEO reports and deliver straight to their inbox
- Keyword research tool
- search engine friendly
- Choose from more than 2000 search engines
- Import keywords from file, URLs, websites or automatically
- Get automatic keyword suggestions from Google
- Sort all keywords by priority
- Manage your keywords and create compound keywords
- Get keyword data from WordTracker
- View information in interactive reports
- Quick overview of website ranking
- only gather the relevant results
- evaluate your competitors before optimising your web page
- request new custom search engines
- quickly analyse your website and learn how to improve it
- query Google Maps to check local rankings
- Google preview search engine
- use multiple proxy servers to decrease update time
- constantly monitor search engine updates
- get onpage analysis for keywords
- email your customers automatically
- export your ranking reports in multiple formates
- automatically upload client reports via FTP
- schedule updates for multiple projects at the same time
- easily organise hundreds of projects
- manage multiple user profiles
- setup automatic triggers to send special reports
- export your data to your in-house tools
- get the same result your customers see in their part of the world
- schedule updates to be done while you are away from your computer
- use multiple API keys for search engines
- Version 8.5 (Sep 29th, 2011) - Import SEOmoz Linkscape backlink data, synchronise ranking data with Google Analytics data
- Version 8.1 (June 14th, 2011) - Improved printable reports user interface, ability to display best position in charts for multiple date reports, ability to copy/paste keywords from Project settings, ability to modify an existing keyword, browser manager
- Version 8.0 (April 18th, 2011) - Redesigned the application User Interface, Over 1000 improvements to usability and design, new and improved scheduler service, search from location in Google
- Version 7.5 (October 5th, 2010) - overview printable report grouped by keyword category, Google Suggest for countries, Website Optimisation Overview (Top 10 comparison), Export to HTML for the Website Optimisation
- Version 7.4 (August 10th, 2010) - Overview chart, the Website Optimisation report, ability to get keywords from the Google Webmaster Tools API, ability to display not ranked items in the multiple dates chart, Overview by keyword category, ability to display mozRank in reports, FTP over SSL
- Version 7.3 (May 28th, 2010) - ability to group proxies by category, SEMRush API for keyword suggestion, Bing API, FTP profiles per project, table summary to the competition report, XSLT transformation for the competition report, ability to import local search engines from CSV, ability to import Google Preview locations from CSV
- Version 7.5 (October 5th, 2010) - Website Optimisation Overview (Top 10 comparison), Export to HTML for the Website Optimisation, ability to gather up to 10000 links from SEOMoz
- Version 7.4 (August 10th, 2010) - the Website Optimisation report, FTP over SSL, ability to run only Rank updates, the index page by default to a project, ability to update broken links on scheduler
- Version 7.3 (May 28th, 2010) - ability to gather links from a SEOMoz Pro account, mozRank column to interactive Unverified Referrers and Referrers reports, Bing API integration, proxy server categories, Automatically add the meta keywords and the title as keywords on a new project, progress for FTP files uploading
- what other popular queries relate to your term
- what is the previous search query before your term
- what is the next likely query after your term
- Trusted Friends - liked results, answers and websites, more personalised results
- Collective IQ - popular sites, integration of social messages
- Conversational Search - expanded Facebook profile search, travel wish list, friends who live there, flight deals, shared shopping lists
One of the cool plugins I noticed last week on the WSJ was Apture, it was being used to link to a relevant YouTube clip. What I liked about the plugin was that it did not open a new tab or take me away from the article it simply opened a popup window. The advantage is the user experience is improved but also the visitor is much more likely to stay on your website. Apture advise that their plugin offers publishers around 2-3 times more engagement on average.
Apture already has publisher integrations with
- Venture Beat
- The New York Times
- The Financial Times
- Wall Street Journal
Limited scalability with manual tagging
One of the issues that publishers have flagged in the past about Apture is that it can be too much work to create each of the Apture links manually. While it's great to have control over what content or sites you link out to, it's also very time-consuming if the whole process is manual. It seems that a number of the publishers don't always make full use of the plugin and how extensively it is used often comes down to the writer or editor who needs to be more proactive.
Plugin makes it scalable
Back in August 2010 Apture rolled out the first version of their Browser plugin. This meant that it was possible for anyone with the plugin to enable Apture links on any page. this is an improvement on the previous version which only allowed searches within Apture content with the same version of Apture installed.
Apture Highlights Chrome Plugin
There is currently 25,312 Chrome users with the plugin and the audience is growing at around 1,081 weekly installs. You can download the Apture chrome browser plugin here.
Apture Highlights Firefox Plugin
There is currently 366,684 Firefox users with the plugin and the audience is growing at around 20,175 weekly installs. You can download the Apture Firefox browser plugin here.
Search quickly through content
One of the advantages of the plugin for SEOs is that you can quickly define terms and source content directly from within the CMS to bulk out the article you are writing. You don't have to even highlight the whole word as Apture is smart enough to highlight the whole phrase or keyword. The auto-round feature for your text selection ensures you can highlight text recklessly but still get the right results.
Get more information in one place
Once you have highlighted the phrase you can get information from Wikipedia, YouTube, Google Images and Twitter by clicking the Learn More icon. The Apture window also offers results from both Google & Bing which is useful for quick research.
Apture SocialLinks "Beta"
One of the cool new features they are rolling out is Apture SocialLinks (beta). The Apture Highlights automatically turns the most popular search terms into links. The other advantage of this new sociallinks is that it offers click analytics data.
Apture Plugins don't work with AdBlockers
One of the downside to any technology like this is that because of how it operates, many Ad blocking plugins prevent it from functioning correctly. The problem is that many basic users won't have the patience or technical expertise to implement the work around so it will work with Ad blockers installed.
CMS Plugins still needed?
I believe that there is still a need for website owners to have a reasonable amount of control over what external content you are linking to but also to expand the platform beyond just those who have the browser plugin. It would be useful to specify a certain list of keywords that should always be changed to a SocialLink where possible. Similar to Affiliate or Kontera style plugins I should be able to advise of keywords or phrases not to auto tag.
So I suggest you check it out as it's a fairly nifty little browser plugin and you will wonder how you did without it soon enough.
- Model (sorted by Price)
- Model years (sorted by year)
- It would be great to see some new types of filters - fuel type, drivetrain, transmission, seating, coupe?
- It would be useful to see 3 call to action buttons (Buy, Lease, Rent) even as sponsored links/sites
- Consider using language specific to regions such as outside the USA "Bing Cars" instead of "Bing Autos"
- RSS Feeds